This dairy free Toasted Coconut Collagen Smoothie is perfect Paleo, low-carb breakfast smoothie with creamy coconut milk and a collagen protein boost!
Toasted Coconut Collagen Smoothie (Dairy Free)
Other Collagen Smoothie Recipes on the Blog:
- Vanilla Chai Smoothie
- Paleo Cookie Dough Collagen Smoothie
- Paleo Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl
- Dairy Free Black Forest Smoothie
- Paleo Mint Chip Collagen Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Gingerbread Smoothie
- Blueberry Vanilla Smoothie
Tips for making Toasted Coconut Collagen Smoothie:
Don’t skip the toasted coconut part! It’s a big flavor boost and my favorite part of this drink
You can use other dairy free milks for this if you want less coconut flavor
I use Great Lakes collagen protein in all of my shakes
Coconut Collagen Shake
This dairy free Toasted Coconut Collagen Smoothie is the perfect Paleo, low-carb breakfast with a collagen protein boost!
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 tbsp collagen peptides
- 2 dates soaked for 5-10 minutes in hot water.
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes divided
Place half of the coconut flakes in a non-stick skillet over medium heat and toast for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Add all ingredients except for toasted coconut into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add ice to achieve a thicker consistency.
Garnish with toasted coconut flakes and enjoy!